Sile and Agva tour from Istanbul is an ideal day trip for those who love escape to the nature.
Spend the day exploring the Turkish coast on a 13-hour, small-group tour from Istanbul to Sile and Agva with a boat ride down the scenic Goksu River.
Leave the city behind for fishing ports and sandy beaches, and enjoy time to visit seaside cafes and historic harbors.
Enjoy the resort atmosphere of the Black Sea coast and experience Istanbul’s nature and small-town life at its most relaxing.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The Hotel .|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00 AM .|
• hotel pick up and drive through Europe to Asia by the second Bosphorus Bridge, all the way to Sue.
• Sile Fisher Village
• Sile has been a fishing village here since 700 BC and a lighthouse since the Ottoman period.
• Today, Sue is a beach resort, popular with people who want a resort atmosphere without having to go to the expense of travelling to the Mediterranean Sea.
• The 150 years old Sile lighthouse is the largest one in Turkey and second largest of the world a definite must see.
• Once we left Sile back and head to Agva, we pass through the traditional Black Sea villages where you feel yourself far away from the crowd of Istanbul.
• The picturesque way along these villages reaches soon to Agva which means “the land between two rivers”.
• Agva: The Lost Paradise.
• Agva is another important spot of the Black Sea coastline, a world paradise in which nature shows all its talents.
• Upon arrival we will have a boat ride down the Göksu River while your lunch is going to be prepared on a nice river side restaurant.
• After the lunch you may either relax along the river or freshen up on one of the most exciting beach of whole Turkey where the pine trees meet crystal clear water of the Black Sea.
• Ifs time to forget yourself, ifs time to get lost in nature. You will have a chance to see a real “Sile Bezi” collection on our way back to Istanbul before the twilight fell.
• You’ll return to the starting point.