Show the tour program to the client and how to go and arrange the trip.
Start at 9 am from the hotel, then go across a bridge and enjoy the views of the bridges located in Istanbul.
Then go to the waterfall to see the beauty of the waterfalls of this city and sit in a cafe, and then do sports activities such as horse riding and other safari games.
Then go to Mount Kartbeh and climb to its highest peak, enjoy the winter sports activities of skiing and other games that are there and then go down from the top of the mountain and head to the resort of Nutrekoy, which is the largest resort in the region for lunch and take a break Enjoy the views of the snow-capped mountains, take pictures and then head to the Sapanca Lake, sit there for a while and have a cup of tea directly over the lake and see the birds staying there.
And then back and back to Istanbul and back to the hotel at 9:30 pm.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The hotel.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM .|
|NOT INCLUDED.|| |
• Sapanca Lake is a fresh water lake in Turkey, between the Gulf of İzmit and the Adapazarı Meadow. The lake has a catchment area of 251 km², surface area is 45 km², a length 16 km east-west / 5 km north-south, and a maximum depth of 52 m.
• Masukiye waterfalls and we stay there for 2 hours.
• Kartepe mountain, We only visit the mountain in winter, we stay there for 2 hours.
• Departure from the hotel at 9 am.
• Heading to the city of masukiye by crossing one of the bridges of Istanbul.
• Go to the waterfall to enjoy the safari.
• Climb to the top of Mount Kartepe for winter games.
• Go to naturkoy for lunch inside the resort and enjoy the views of the high mountains and take memorial photos.
• Go to Sapanca Lake and enjoy the lake scenery with rare bird species.
• Return to the hotel at 9:30 pm.