Cruise the Marmara Sea to Princes’ Islands, first visiting Heybeliada and then visiting Buyukada, the popular summer resort with sandy beaches and pinewood scenery. These were once the pleasure islands of Byzantine Princes.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||THe Hotel .|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00 AM .|
• Full-day tour to Princes Islands by boat from Istanbul.
• Visit the lovely islands of Heybeliada and Buyukada.
• Take a guided tour in a horse-drawn carriage.
• Hear about the Byzantine and Ottoman rulers that visited the islands.
• Eat lunch at a local restaurant that features fresh fish.
• Enjoy time to visit the beach or town on your own.
• Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Istanbul.
• hotel pick up and drive through Europe to Asia by the second Bosphorus Bridge, all the way to Sue.
• Heybeliada Island.
• Stop: 60 minutes – Admission included.
• Buyukada Tabiat Parki.
• Stop: 2 hours – Admission included.
• You’ll return to the hotel.