Show the tour program to the client and how to go and arrange the trip.
Depart from the hotel at 9 am and proceed via a bridge and enjoy the views of the bridges located in Istanbul.
And then head straight to the famous puppet hill for those looking for a scene to see all of Istanbul, it is only this hill is one of the high hills surrounding Istanbul from here you see Istanbul size as a painting in front of your eyes.
There you will find Turkish grooms who take pictures of the memorial there as a tradition that has been widespread since ancient times in Turkey.
And then go to the dancing lake Mall is Watercard Mall and called the dancing lake Mall, because of the presence of the dancing fountain inside this huge mall, which has a lot of shops, shopping, cafes and restaurants for a meal there and you take gifts from there and take the opportunity to see the water fountain show Accompanied by lights and music and then we head to Kadikoy.
The most famous street there is Baghdad Street, which is equivalent to the importance of Istiklal Street in Taksim and walks there adjacent to the Sea of Marmara and you are shopping there and the acquisition of rare artifacts and then head to the famous Oskdar beach, a beach intended for Arabs and Turks, because of its beauty and views of the European party and from there you walk on The beach is there, seeing the famous girl’s tower, taking memorial photos, enjoying the magical scenery and the bright lights from everywhere.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||The hotel.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM .|
Go to the Euro side — it’s one of the best things to do in Istanbul.
• A Foodie Welcome
Many options of restaurant
• Turkish coffee — one of few beverages that everybody like.
• Ortakoy has a modern feel to it.
• Tattoo shops, and cafes filled to the brim with birdcages. The graffiti here is most definitely street art, reflecting the hippie community.
• market that have the souvenirs.
• The Local Wildlife
Istanbul is home to a significant stray cat population.
As you can imagine, some of these Istanbul kitties live like royalty.
• Water’s Edge
Bebek best feature, however, it’s waterfront. It snakes along the edge of the land for miles, taking in fantastic views of the Asian side skyline.
• Departure from the hotel at 9 am.
• Go to the highest tower in Turkey ( Istanbul Sapphire ) to see the Asian and European Istanbul in the tower is one of the largest towers in the world.
• Go to Ortakoy area for a cruise to complete the image of Istanbul by air, land and sea as well.
• Lunch at Burak Restaurant with a smile or one of your favorite restaurants.
• Go to Ulus Park to have a wonderful time in front of the Bosphorus to take memorial photos.
• Go to Bebek coast to enjoy a cup of tea on the most beautiful promenade in Istanbul.
• Return to the hotel at 9:30 pm.